We understand that some patients are unable to leave their homes, thus preventing access to psychological treatment and counseling which would be beneficial and potentially prevent the need from longer term psychological care. For this reason the team at Revive offers a home visiting service to selected patients.
Our in-home psychological treatments are available to patients on Mondays and Fridays and at this time in and around the suburbs of Roleystone, Kelmscott, Gosnells, Cannington, Victoria Park, East Perth, Perth, West Perth, North Perth, Highgate and Mount Lawley (other suburbs will be considered).
The service is currently available to patients with referrals for the following presentations:
- Depression and/or anxiety disorders such as agoraphobia which prevents the patient from making their way to our clinic
- Workers Compensation/Motor Vehicle claims where the person is unable to drive
- Hoarding behaviours where the patient would benefit from the psychologist visiting the home to work through issues
- Post-surgery recovery or other illness, where trauma may apply and the patient is unable to be mobile.
- Post-natal depression, where for the practical reason of having a small baby it is difficult to leave the home.
Please note that our psychologists are accompanied by another Revive employee on home visits who will be present during the session.
Home visiting service fees:
- Under a GP Mental Health Care Plan, each 50-55 minute home visit is charged at $223.65 with a $145.65 rebate. This leaves a $78 gap to be covered by the patient.
If you would like more information or to make a home visiting service appointment, please contact our East Perth clinic on (08) 6381 0297 or by email form here.